Our bus routes cover a large area from the city and surroundings of Vila-real, as well as the majority of municipalities in Castellón and north of Valencia’s region.
LAUDE British School of Vila-real offers 7 bus routes all coordinated by Mr. David Sánchez. email@example.com
We work with AUTOBUSES FURIÓ SL to provide transport for our students.
IMPORTANT: For communication of changes in transport, you should always contact Marisa Cucala, firstname.lastname@example.org preferably via e-mail for later registration or query.
Morning Bus Routes
|ROUTE 1||MONCOFAR PLAYA|
|ROUTE 6||POBLA TORNESA|
Afternoon Bus Routes
|ROUTE 2||GRAO CASTELLÓN|
|ROUTE 3||VALL D’UIXÓ|
RULES FOR FAMILIES
– Communication of changes in transport: You should always contact Marisa Cucala, email@example.com preferably via e-mail for later registration or checking.
– The daily changes of route, bus stop or non-use of transport (for collection at the school) must be made exclusively to the school and before 1:00 p.m. It is essential to respect this schedule to properly organize transport listings for each day.
– Although it may be useful to communicate directly with the bus companion, the only valid communications will be those received at the school.
– The student must be present at the corresponding bus stop 5 minutes before the estimated time of arrival of the bus, in the morning and in the afternoon. Any individual delay generates a delay for other users.
– Each student is assigned their corresponding route and bus stop and cannot use others without first notifying the school.
RULES FOR STUDENTS
– They must comply with the same rules of behavior and coexistence that follow in school. The bus is an extension of the centre and any breach of regulations will be treated as if it occurred on school premises.
– It is mandatory to remain seated and wear the seat belt at all times.
RULES FOR THE CENTRE
– Buses must arrive before 9:15 a.m. in the morning and should leave at 16: 50h.
– In Infants and Primary (from N2 to Y6) the tutors are responsible to ensure that each student goes to their bus. Secondary and Sixth Form students (from Y7 to 13) must go to their corresponding bus on their own.
– Each Infants and Primary teacher has a list of the students in their group who regularly use the bus. Marisa informs of the daily changes that occur in that list to each tutor at 3:00 p.m. every day.